Monday 28 November 2011

Something different

This is a whole new thing for me.  Just getting started really and thought I'd say hello!

Many changes have happened in my life recently - some I like, some I don't - but I have been shoved into doing lots of things differently.  Well, "A change is as good as a rest" we are led to believe.  (I am still reserving judgement on that).

I am a fan of smiling (and laughing).   They are infectious and ought to be spread by as many people as possible. The smile poem is one of my favourites, I might just post it another time.

I am also a fan of manners and politeness - please and thank you cost nothing and mean a great deal.  We shouldn't appear surprised when people say thank you, however I am increasingly aware that people seem to be confused when strangers thank them for simple everyday acts of kindness.

Anyway, that's enough for now I think. I have at least made a start on my new venture.   
Bye for now.  Speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment